Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

What Happened?

Well... it's a shame I let the site fall into disrepair as I've had plenty to write about.

Let's run down:

Head Automatica at Longwood University
First NASCAR experience - Richmond International Speedway
First trip to Nationals Park
Several DCU games (mostly disappointing)
Trips to Rochester and Ithaca
A new soccer coaching gig and...

One extreme storm that brought down power for more than 24 hours... and here we are.

As I've said many times before, I'm going to try and get this up and moving again with regularity that will hopefully start with a post on my travels to the upcoming USA/Argentina game at Giants Stadium and possibly a preview post.

In the meantime, any of you that use Twitter, my info is on the side. I'm currently obsessed, so please follow and waste more of my time.

No comments: